Want to improve your overall health. Try Colostrum Products!
WHAT IS COLOSTRUM?
Colostrum is milk like substance produced by female mammals. It is yellow to orange in color and contains high amount of carbohydrates, proteins and antibodies. Antibodies are the special type of proteins that are formed by the body when harmful foreign particles enter inside the body and prevent it from producing its harmful effect.
For a new born baby, colostrum is the perfect first food because it is easy to digest, low in volume and contains highly concentrated nutrients that are very important for the health of new born.
BENEFITS OF COLOSTRUM:
Colostrum is beneficial because of its ability to provide protection against harmful agents and helps boosting the immune system (defensive system of the body). It acts like a 100% safe vaccine for the babies as it contains a special type of antibody called secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA) that protects the baby to come under attack from germs.
Colostrum if taken as supplement can boost the defense mechanism and also help the body to burn fat and build lean muscle. It also increases the healing of injuries, has anti-aging effect and increases the vitality stamina. Supplement colostrums usually contains bovine (cow) colostrum.
Colostrum plays an important role in the digestive tract of the new born baby. It forms a protective coating that helps in preventing the foreign harmful substances from getting entry into the digestive tract. In this way, it increases the resistance of the digestive tract to the harmful agents.
Colostrums also helps in preventing jaundice by removing the excess amount of bilirubin which is a waste product of dead red blood cells, produced in large quantities at birth due to the reduction in the volume of the blood.
Bovine colostrum is sometimes used as a dietary supplement and because of its curative power, it is also used as a food ingredient for ill persons. Some athletes and bodybuilders also used purified extract of bovine colostrum as a protein supplement.
Colostrum can also be used as a treatment for cancer because of its ability to boost immune system. Cancer originate due to immune deficiency. In our bodies, development and deterioration of cells undergoes all the time and the deteriorated or dead cells may cause cancer. Immune system kill those cells very effectively before producing any disease.
USES OF COLOSTRUM ON RESARCH BASIS:
Researches have shown the health benefits of colostrum and because of its quality, it can revitalize the health of all living organisms. Colostrum is as effective as an antibiotic without side effects for many diseases. It can be helpful for anemia, asthma, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, diabetes, emphysema, gout, gingivitis, hemorrhoids, influenza, lupus, joint injuries and post-surgery pain, multiple sclerosis, nerve injuries, shingles, stress, stroke, temper outbursts, tendonitis, thyroid disorders, ulcers, and more.
SIDE EFFECTS OF COLOSTRUM:
No proven side effects are reported for colostrum, but some temporary conditions are experienced by some people depending upon the nature of their body and quality and quantity of colostrum being consumed. These temporary conditions include flu-like symptoms, abdominal discomfort and diarrhea. Headache, pain in muscles and discomfort of stomach can also be observed if a person is allergic to milk or milk products. Similarly, if there is any medical condition existing, it is wise to lower the consumption of colostrum or discontinue its use untill the condition subsides, and one must also consult to their health care professional before consuming the colostrum.
If you want to find out more about colostrum and a reliable online store to purchase colostrum products from, please visit http://www.herbmark.com/colostrum.html
Hmark writes part time about colostrum and other important health issues. To learn more about colostrum and other natural supplements, visit http://www.herbmark.com/colostrum.html
- What to Expect When Entering Radiation Therapy medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; Radiation therapy, often referred to as radiotherapy, has many uses. While it is useful for the treatment of non-malignant conditions such as thyroid eye disease, it is most commonly used as the result of a cancer diagnosis and as part of a treatment regiment to control…
- The Benefits of Drinking Green Tea for Heart Health, Inflammation and Cancer The wonderful health qualities of green tea are not confined to weight loss. It is the plant compounds in green tea, known as catechins,that are behind the myriad of other health benefits. Adult males who administer themselves high quantities of catechin polyphenols have 75% less risk of receiving stroke. Green…
- Health Benefits of Hazelnut Hazelnut which is a very important nutritional value in a well-balanced diet, has several important health benefits in protecting against diseases. Having special combination of oil (especially oleic acid rich oil structure), proteins, carbohydrate, beta-sitosterol, essential vitamins and minerals, giving hazelnut a special place among other nuts for its unique…
- For More Pleasure & Better Sexual Health, Addyzoa Is The Answer Addyzoa is a type of an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to cure problems in males such as Functional infertility, Asthenospermia, oligospermia as well as Teratospermia. Men face various sex problems at some point or other during their lifetime. During this time they become more irritated, their confidence level drops…
- Optimal Breast Health There are many things you can do to obtain and maintain and optimal breast health. Studies show that an active lifestyle, a healthy diet, and plenty of sleep are among the most important and easiest things you can do to support breast health. Genetics also plays a part in whether…