Man I Love Bikram Yoga
Yoga retreats is the most accepted form of exercise around the world.. There are many classifications f this form of exercise. Various schools have
come up with their own unique styles of attaining physical and mental health. It has its origin in India culture hundred of years ago. The oldest religious scriptures of Hindu namely Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagwad Gita have mentions of this art in the ‘gurukuls’ where the ‘Guru’ (teacher) would train his ‘Shisyas’ (students) and help them to attain physical and mental strength and peace. Out of all the forms of Yoga one very famous is ‘Bikram Yoga’. The 26 poses practiced in a hot room, helps in losing weight, strengthening the bones and muscles, etc. All these reasons make the practitioners of this form of exercise a big fan of this exercise.
It is known as Hot Yoga because the postures in this form of exercise is practiced in a heated room. It basically rejuvenates and strengthens the entire body and mind.
This form of exercise has around 26 poses that are a perfect work out for the entire body in just 90 minutes. The poses involved in this form of exercise create a balance in your body. Using strength, gravity and tourniquet technique, this form of exercise builds up stamina, flexibility and energy in your body. It squeezes and massages the internal organs of one’s body through various poses and cleans the entire cardiovascular system of your body. The nervous system of your body is relaxed.
As mentioned above, one session of this exercise is of 90 minutes. There are 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. The temperature of the room in which this exercise is practiced is 105F and the humidity of the room is 40%.
There are many benefits of this form of exercise, it controls the oxygen flow and cholesterol in one’s body.
- The toxins from the body are flushed along with the lymphatic system.
- It strengthens the resistance power of the body by strengthening the immune system of the body.
- It creates a control and balance on the endocrine glands of the body.
- It strengthens the heart, bones, the capacity of the lungs and tones the muscles.
- Performing these poses in a hot room helps in better flexibility of the muscles. It is a good start of beginners.
- With the aging process the muscles and bones of one’s body gets stiff increases the pressure on joints. Stretching exercises in this form of exercise revitalizes your body.
- The energy level in one’s body increases and also makes one feel young not only at heart but also at health.
- It also helps in regeneration of tissues in your body and cure many diseases.
Age is no bar for this exercise. If you are a new learner you can opt for this exercise.
- Yoga addicts resort to yoga medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; Many instances in our life are such that we need to ‘relax’ our mind and body. How many times does your doctor say that you need to overcome your stress, relax your mind and body? Sleeping oils, depression pills, etc all this have become a routine…
- Traditional yoga clothing Staying fit is not only a dream but a necessity of life. Each one of us must resort to healthy practices to stay fit and healthy. We usually see actors, models or even our friends who look extremely fit and healthy. We sometimes envy such people and sometimes we wish…
- Gentle Yoga Challenges Your life is already very hectic and you feel that adding the routine of exercise in your routine will only make your life more hectic, then read about this concept of yoga named as Gentle yoga. However, it is a sort of challenge. Let me tell you what it is…
- 10 Top Yoga Fitness Tips The are many different yoga styles and classes to choose from. The top yoga fitness classes are the ones that will suit your personal need best. Before you start, do a bit of research and learn about yoga fitness programs. Each one is designed to benefit your body and mind…
- The Advantages of Doing Yoga There has been a buzz among a lot of people regarding the benefits of the practice of yoga on the physiology of the body. Changes depend on a number of factors like the physical & mental condition of an individual. A person’s diet and determination also matter as well as…